How can moms faithfully engage on mission in the midst of the time consuming responsibilities of parenting?
In this short video, you’ll discover:
- The fuel for being a missional mom
- Why you need a community to be a missional mom
- Why you need people who will be honest with you
- 2 ways you can care for yourself well
- The 3 benefits of being a missional mom
Sondra Chamberlain shares how she has learned to see everyday opportunities to point people to Jesus through tasks like running errands, interacting with other moms, and being involved at her children’s school. Additionally, she speaks to the importance of depending on Jesus, being open and honest in community, and having a community of moms together on mission.