Here is all the information and details you need to host a Verge Webcast!
Dates & Times
- Check the full schedule of Verge 2014 Conference here.
- Verge 2014 Conference will be webcast worldwide. All you need is a computer and an internet connection. You can register for free at vergenetwork.org/webcast
- The link to the webcast will be sent the week of the conference after you register for the webcast here: vergenetwork.org/webcast
Frequently Asked Questions
- We’ve answered a number of the most Frequently Asked Questions here.
- We’ve created several promotional items such as web graphics, banners, videos and flyers for you to download and use to spread the word about the Verge 2014 Conference in your home or church. You can download them here.
- All of the technical information you need to watch the Verge Conference will be coming soon. If you can watch a YouTube video, you can host a Verge Webcast!
- Testing is required for all groups hosting the Gathering—whether from a home or church. A link to test the stream will be provided a week before the conference.
- Because the webcast is free of charge we are unable to provide technical support.
Schedule & Content
- What can you expect at the Verge 2014 Webcast? Click here to find out.
- The schedule for the conference can be found here.
- An hour-long live video “pre-roll” will begin one hour before the Gathering starts. We recommend logging on as early as possible during that time to make sure everything is working properly before the conference starts.
- A PDF booklet will be available for all groups hosting Verge 2014 the week of the conference.
Churches & Groups Hosting a Verge 2014 Webcast
- If your church is hosting feel free to use all of the promotional materials we have provided and/or take them and make them your own.
- No organization or group may charge for the Verge 2014 Conference webcast.
Attending the Verge 2014 Conference in Austin
- If you are looking for a ticket for the Verge 2014 Conference in Austin, check here to see if tickets are available.
If you have other questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org