Developing A Culture of Care Cohort with Jason Kovacs
This online coaching group is designed specifically for pastors to equip them with the tools to care for people in a loving, practical, and gospel-centered way. We will address both the theology and practice of gospel-centered pastoral counseling as well as:
- Developing healthy pastoral boundaries
- Pastoral triage for anxiety, depression, addiction, marriage counseling, mental illness and abuse, etc.
- How to work with professional counselors and lay counselors
- Emotional health and self-care
Who Is This For?
- Pastors who want to increase both the quantity and quality of care with those they shepherd and care for
- Executive Pastors who want to increase the level of pastoral care among their staff and congregation
- Church leaders who want to be able to understand and model the ins and outs of pastoral care
- Church leaders who want to sharpen their pastoral care skills
What Do I Get?
- A 6-month online Coaching Cohort with personal mentoring from Jason Kovacs
- Monthly live online group sessions with teaching and Q&A (will be recorded so you can rewatch or catch up if you miss a session)
- Private online interaction with Jason and the Cohort for encouragement and collaboration
- Resources, tools, and assignments
- A 60-minute one-on-one coaching call with Jason
What Do I Invest?
$2997 $900 one-time (or $175/mo for 6 months)*
- Participation on live coaching calls for at least 5 of 6 months
- Engagement in online community: sharing goals, feedback, ideas and questions
- Read books or articles Jason recommends for each session
* Since this is a live coaching course with a very limited number of participants, there are no refunds after the cohort begins.
About Jason Kovacs
Jason Kovacs has been serving individuals, leaders, families, churches and non-profit organizations in the areas of pastoral care, counseling, and orphan advocacy for over 20 years. He’s been active in church planting, started a non-profit, and served as the Pastor of Counseling at the Austin Stone Community Church where he founded and directed The Austin Stone Counseling Center.
Jason received his Masters of Arts with focus on Counseling from Reformed Theological Seminary and utilizes a gospel-centered, clinically-informed approach. He has had specialized training in trauma care through TBRI® and is a member of the Association of Biblical Counselors. He has been married for over 15 years to Shawnda and has 5 incredible children.