What does it look like to build a marriage, raise children and build a family around Jesus, the gospel and mission? In this helpful (and free!) Guide you will find 18 practical resources for building a missional marriage and raising missional children.
Building a Missional Marriage
- The Importance of the Gospel for a Missional Marriage
- How Marriage Is A Unique Forum For Mission
- How the Great Commission Affects Your Marriage
- Has The Great Commission Lost It’s Meaning In Our Families & Culture?
- How To Make Marriage & Mission One Sphere of Life
Raising Missional Children
- How To Fit Mission Into Your Schedule
- How To Disciple Children For Mission
- How To Disciple Children (Even When They Resist Gospel-Centered Living)
- 3 Reasons To Involve Children in Missional Communities
- Discipling the Next Generation
- How To Make Ministry “Normal” For Your Kids
- How To Include Kids in Missional Living
- 11 Simple Ways To Disciple Kids on Mission
- And Much More!
GET EQUIPPED FOR MISSION
Resources for Following Jesus on Mission
Here’s what you can get:
15 high-impact eBooks on discipleship, mission, family, missional leadership, and following Jesus in everyday life.
A 20-part e-course that lays out a simple pathway for discipleship and mission.
Free access to a fast-growing library of the best-of-the-best resources on discipleship and mission.
Take the conversation further…
We’d love to know your thoughts on this post.