3DM trains churches and Christian leaders to do discipleship and mission in an increasingly post-Christian world.
We combine 30+ years of learning from the context of a very secular England, penetrating Biblical insights and experience working with hundreds of faith communities worldwide — to come alongside churches and organizations who want to learn to be the church in this new world.
We are megachurches, church plants and everything in between.
We are Baptists, Lutherans, Presbyterians, Episcopalians and non-denomational.
We are brand new churches and 200-year-old churches; rural, suburban and urban churches.
We are a movement of churches learning how to thrive in the future.
We are 3DM.
Long before “missional” became a Christian buzzword, a church in England started doing things differently. It operated in a European culture that wasn’t friendly to Christians, and they knew that if they were going to reach the city for Jesus, it wasn’t going to happen in the confines of a church service. So they reinvented what church looked like, creating something that looked a lot like what we see in the early church.They took to the streets, to college campuses, living rooms, and pubs; and in doing so, quietly started a missional revolution. By 2000, it had become the largest church in the country.
At the heart of it all was a church culture that didn’t just create converts—it created disciples that seemed to live like Jesus did. They trained regular, ordinary lay people to be leaders, to listen to the voice of God and respond. And the people they trained in turn trained others. The movement spread.
Yes, there were best-selling books and speaking engagements across Europe, but more importantly, there was a movement, with hundreds and thousands of churches embracing a church life that puts both discipleship and mission at the center. This movement has made its way to four continents and is now exploding in North America.
Now we invite you to join the movement.
To find out more and get connected, go to WEARE3DM.com
More from 3DM:
- Halloween: Trick, Treat or Missional? – Jo Saxton
- FREE Download: Leading Missional Communities by Mike Breen
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Leading Kingdom Movements by Mike Breen
- 5 Important Tips For Inner City Missional Communities
- Can Mega Be Missional?
- What’s Missing from the Missional Conversation? – Mike Breen
- Summer Webinars – 3DM
- 5 Essential Ingredients of a Missional Community – Mike Breen
- Discipleship and Mission Workshops – 3DM
- Releasing Ordinary People For Movements – Breen, Hirsch, Saxton, Vanderstelt
- How To Be A Disciple Who Makes Disciples – Mike Breen
- Why The “Leadership Movement” Is Leaving Your Church Leaderless
- Why Information Is Not Enough For Discipleship – Jo Saxton
- Are You An Organization Or Missional Family?
- FREE DOWNLOAD: Multiplying Missional Leaders by Mike Breen
- Obituary For The American Church – Mike Breen
- 6 Secrets To Building Community – Mike Breen
- The Secret Sauce Our Churches Are Missing – Mike Breen
- Why Corporate Church Won’t Work – Mike Breen
- Transitioning To Missional Communities Without Killing Your Church